Rosacea Treatment Toronto
THE BEST ROSACEA TREATMENT IN TORONTO
Rosacea symptoms — do you really have rosacea?
- red skin around the middle of the face-forehead, nose, cheeks
- tiny blood vessels that are visible or appear as a red blush
- red bumps that may have pus inside on the same areas
- stinging and burning sensations
Rosacea from the point of view of doctor (Dr. Elena Gatskevich, MD)
Facial redness associated with rosacea is a medical condition. Rosacea is a chronic inflammation of the skin that starts as redness.
The rosacea symptoms include:
- visible blood vessels on then face
- persistent redness and flushing
- sensations of stinging and burning
- red pimples on the face
Red pimples on the face
Visible blood vessels(usually starts around the nose)
HOW DO WE TREAT ROSACEA? Rosacea demands:
- To remove broken capillaries
- To stop the process of inflammation
- To rise the skin immunity
To get rid of rosacea we use technologies:
- IPL photophatial destroys broken capillaries
- Reaction and Infusion (mesotherapy needle free technology) stop inflammation.
- Combination of technologies increases the skin immunity.