Dry Skin Treatment
Causes for dry skin
The more common causes of dry skin include:
- exposure to dry air
- symptom of an existing medical condition such as
- hypothyroid, diabetes, or malnutrition(poor diet with
- insufficient essential fatty acids)
- prolonged exposure to hot water
- exposure to chemicals
- genetic predisposition
- dehydrating work environments( heathers)
- age (as people age the body does not create as much oil so most people as they get older begin to experience drier skin).
Food as skin moisturizers
limiting caffeine can improve the appearance and condition of your skin.
Foods with more fatty acids or zinc may also be recommended to help your skin retain water.
Cold water fish oils are now recognized as useful supplements for skin moisture as well as for internal health.
Skin care products
Sometimes changing your skin care products can improve the condition of your skin.
Harsh soaps and deodorants can dry out your skin.
Deodorant soaps can be especially drying. You don’t really need deodorant soap on your entire body as only certain areas have odour glands.
Dry skin treatment
Medvspa offers needle free mesotherapy — Infusion as the treatment for dry skin.
Hyaluronic acid — the main ingredient of Intensive Hydration Solution is delivered into the skin with the Nobel Prize Technology System, named Infusion.
An immediate hydration that client feels during the treatment lasts up to 1 week. For the long lasting result is recommended a series of 6 treatments once per week.
MEDVSPA treatment helps moisturize skin of the face and body.